Monday 23 April 2012

A bit of monochrome and mellow yellow..


 Shirt: Vintage, Dungarees: H&M, Bracelet: eBay, Backpack: Urban Outfitters

Shirt: ASOS marketplace (vintage), Skirt: H&M, Hat: eBay, Biker Jacket: Muubaa

Ok so these are two terrible pictures from yesterday and today before I ran off to the library (where I am now writing this!) - excuse the oust in the top two pictures - post dissertation spring clearn, little embarrassing! Anyway, I am a shirt obsessive (i may count them all and show you all how many I have!), and now I am always walking to the library a true member of the uber cool backpack brigade!I'm particularly fond of this embellished yellow shirt - I love beads for daytime! But sadly the weather isn't really allowing for a more on trend pastel-styling, so it's a more bumble bee style black and yellow ensemble....the cream shirt is kinda nice too, you can't see but it's got a floral print all over it. Anyway, let me know if I avoided the bumble bee issue and I will try to put up some nicer outfit shots in the hopefully not too distant future. 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment