Thursday 31 May 2012

Awol apologies...



 Dress & Necklace: H&M and Jacket: Muubaa

 Dress & Necklace: H&M and Jacket: Vintage



Bralet & Skirt: H&M, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: Primark from eBay and Bracelet: Vintage

Helloooo! Sorry for being absent for the longest stretch ever - so bad and neglectful. I really don't have a suitable excuse it's just I'm free from uni and many days have been spent either hungover or lying in the park and so I haven't had many post worthy outfits...anyways, let's move on from excuses! Here is what i've been wearing for the last few days - can you tell I've been on a shopping spree to H&M?! A little neon, mirror print and some cream leather for good measure! What do you think of my purchases?

Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Hello. How do you follow this blog I can't seem to find anything that lets me. Thanks
    PS. I've added you to my blog roll.

    talking-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you for adding me to your blog! That's so kind - i'll check yours out, hmm how strange you can't follow it, i'll have to sort out my google friend finder...at the moment, i've got bloglovin which is in the to left corner, but i'll let you know about following it via blogger when i've sorted it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can follow me through gff at the bottom of the page - sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete