Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sunshine and Flowers and Neon



Jacket: MuuBaa, Dress: ASOS, Belt: Topshop from eBay, Boots: H&M and Bracelet: eBay

Hello, sorry I have had a busy week going to see friends and going to Lovebox festival - I'll put up some outfit shots later! Today I am wearing this neon lace dress, as you know I am more than a little obsessed with lace, but I never thought I'd really end up wearing the neon dress (with the exception of the Christopher Kane for Topshop dress I bought off eBay for a tenner last year, which I wear when I'm feeling brave!) - yet here we are. I really like this dress, it's a really easy length to wear, I actually altered the slip underneath, so that the colours in the lace really come through...better? Anyway, I'm off to Copenhagen tomorrow, so got lot's to do!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment