Thursday 12 July 2012

Highstreet A/W 12




All above Primark A/W 12 - thanks to: company.co.uk and mainstreamimpact.wordpress.com



Topshop A/W 12 - thanks to: fashionising.com



H&M A/W 12 - thanks to: kimgodschalk.blogspot.com

So the high street have been releasing gorgeous Lookbooks in the recent weeks and these are some of my favourite shots. I love the mix of vintage inspiration with an abundance of patterns - in particular the consistent strong nod to the sixties. An era I am having a real crush on right now...as you may have noticed from my polyvore set. I think Primark deserves a particular mention for seriously upping their fashion ante, don't you agree? We are almost in autumn-esque weather so I say: bring on the trends! Have you seen anything special out there? Any trends you're particularly looking forward to?

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment