Tuesday 10 July 2012

London's Calling

London's Calling

Hello!

I spent the weekend in London, chilling out with my sister and some friends in Brixton, Mile End and Shoreditch...going for drinks, watching the tennis - that sort of thing. What did you all get up to?

Anyway, I always find London really inspiring fashion-wise and I continue to agree with, well, basically everyone that many british girls (and boys) have great style. I really enjoy looking out for great street style, though still haven't found the confidence to ask people if I can take pictures of them! So in honour of the weekend (and in anticipation of moving to London at the beginning of September) I have made a polyvore set inspired by London Street style, my style, and my favourite brit girl: Miss Alexa Chung. I will also upload an outfit post tomorrow - containing some of my sale buys..thank you ASOS!

Kate x

p.s. I also think I should get some serious credit for not buying anything, especially as we ventured into the treasure trove which is Beyond Retro (puurrrrrrrr)!



Jason Wu lace top
net-a-porter.com

Monki
$49 - monki.com

Zara high heels
zara.com

Zara high heels
zara.com

Vintage handbag
boticca.com

Topshop ring
topshop.com

ASOS cat eye sunglasses
$14 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment