Thursday 16 August 2012

Outfit of the day: Mens trousers!




Trousers: Vintage Levi's, Bag: Vintage, Top: New Look from eBay & Shoes: Topshop from eBay

Hello!

Sorry I've had a crazy busy week so haven't had time to take outfit pictures! This is today - an entirely second hand outfit...I've been really hoping to find a pair of mens trousers to wear and I really like the look and the possibilities (major nineties imaginings). I'm considering doing some DIY rips, what do you reckon - yay or nay? I'm also finally working a smidge of daytime embellishment, I've got this dull gold sequin skirt I want to try when I'm feeling a little bit more daring! I'll do some posting hopefully over the weekend, but it's my birthday on sunday - so forgive me if I fail. Happy Thursday everyone.

Kate x

p.s. weeks and weeks overdue I've had my hair cut, a little shorter than I expected but it'll grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment