Sunday 5 August 2012

Outfit of the day: The Uniform


Minty fresh nails!

All clothes: Vintage (skirt from eBay, everything else assorted vintage shops)


Hello, 

This type of outfit is becoming a little bit of a uniform for me..I just can't resist all of the beautiful vintage skirts that are running around in vintage shops, charity shops and ebay! So apologies if that is a little boring but I can't help it...I've got another midi-maxi to debut as well. Anyhow, I'm enjoying the assortment of pastels and pales and mixing my ultimate favourite materials: lace & patterns, a nice matching clash in my opinion. Perhaps not quite the british red, white and blue - but the browns are on the red side of things aren't they? Go team GB! So, going to stop rambling and get back to enjoying some more olympics! Hope you are all having an equally enjoyable olympic weekend. 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment