Saturday 15 September 2012

Outfit of the day: Pencil

 Skirt: eBay, T-shirt: H&M, Boots: Office & Earrings: Vintage
 What is my mouth doing here?!!
 Vintage 1920's earrings - yum (and only a fiver!).


Hello, 

This is today, it's a little sunny and I am off to Bristol for a friends birthday dinner. I love a bit of a pencil skirt especially worn in a way that is not the expected, 'elegant and grown-up' style that I originally associated it with. I like playing with the shape and toughening it up with my studded boots and leather jacket (not in pics - oops). 

These earrings on the other hand are pretty separate, I liked the juxtaposition of the studs of these flapper style 1920's clip ons (got to love the old clip ons!). They are my little nod  to the Gatsby trend, so now must go and get myself a drop hem/pep-hem/whatever they're called hem dress, only problem is I'm saving and not meant to be spending, hmm....

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment