Sunday 9 September 2012

Outfit(s) of the day(s) - I'm back!

 T-shirt: Mary Katrantzou for Topshop, Skirt: Monki, Bag: Vintage & Hat: H&M

 Skirt & Necklace: Primark, T-shirt: H&M, Jacket: Vintage, Boots: Office & Backpack: Urban Outfitters



 Top & Skirt: Vintage, Bag: Primark, Rings: ASOS & Bracelet: Present



Hello again,

I'm sorry that I have been entirely useless - I started a new job a few weeks ago and I was leaving my flat at half seven in the morning and arriving back after eight at night, at neither time did I look suitable for pictures!

These are a few shots over the weekends enjoying the lovely mini september summer we so often receive. I have enjoyed the delights of being a londoner, finding nice, quirky little bars and pubs; In particular I enjoyed going to Peckham last night when we went to a bar under an unused railway bridge, and then on to a make shift bar on top of a multi-story car pack with amazing views of the city. Lovely - all thanks to my sister, I cannot take any credit.

Anyway here I am enjoying a bit of print clash, jewels and studs - very nice but nothing ground breaking! Special mention to the BEAUTIFUL black office ankle boots I got for my birthday from my parents. I adore them, loving the studs, buckles and slight nod (kind of?) to the new upcoming western trend. I think they do have a little bit of that vibe without being actual cowboy boots, which I've never really been drawn to....queue me buying some in a couple of weeks/months time and contradicting myself! We shall see.

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment