Thursday 11 October 2012

Outfit of the Day: One hundred and one...




Bomber Jacket: Vintage (eBay), Jumper: Primark, Necklace: eBay & Jeans: H&M


Hello, 

So, I did it, I bought the 101 dalmatian jeans. When I was little I REALLY wanted some disney clothes, my sister got given a disney skirt and I begged her to borrow it and waited, impatiently, until she grew out of it. Finally I was given a disney outfit for christmas (yay godparents!), I was the fashion queen in my matching 101 dalmatian leggings and matching top. Ohhh yesssss I was so happy - similar to when I got to choose my own clothes and loved my pyjama top and petticoat dress combo! 

So, when I bought these jeans I pondered as to whether I was wondering too close to this glorious memory...well I gave in to my younger self and I'm enjoying it. Anyone bought any memory-driven clothing recently? Dungarees anyone?! 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment