Sunday 11 November 2012

Outfit of the Day: Day to Night




Jacket: MuuBaa, Jumper: H&M (flatmates!), Skirt: H&M via eBay, Boots: Office & Earrings: Vintage


Hello, 

Today was my mums birthday and we had the best afternoon and evening of celebration. We went to a photographic exhibition at the National History Museum which was the most incredible wildlife photography, then drinks and then to this incredible tapas bar on Marelybone High Street. Lots of delicious food and giggles...Anyway, I wanted to wear this skirt I bought on eBay a couple of weeks ago - happily embracing the Baroque, Jaquard trend. I really didn't think it would be possible to wear it during the day time, but I think keeping it simple with this nude jumper, toughening it up with studded boots and a biker really worked, then adding these vintage art deco earrings gave it the evening edge. Hope everyone had a happy weekend.

Kate x 

No comments:

Post a Comment