Monday 12 November 2012

Outfit of the Night: Seasonal sequins



Dress: New Look via eBay, Hat: H&M, Bag: Primark & Ring: ASOS

Hello, 

It was my friends birthday on saturday night and I wore this little dark green sequin number. I bought it aaages ago but didn't feel it was wearable until autumn (the length needs tights to preserve decency I feel!). It is a little on the short side, but I had to have it as it exhibits one of my favourite features that any dress can possess: a low back. All sensual sexy pieces would have it if I had my way, its the only low cut I ever want. I kept the rest of the outfit simple with blacks, retro feel make-up and gold details. Despite that I did want to keep it interesting with a mixture of textures, cue my favourite material - leather...which I also feels toughens it up and makes the look less obvious. Bring on the christmas parties....


Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment