Thursday 13 December 2012

Outfit of the Day: (Un)Twee Tweed = Boucle.




Jacket: MuuBaa, Top: DIY, Skirt: Oasis via eBay & Belt: Primark

Hello, 

Before 2012 on the whole, for me,  tweed meant - countryside, old posh men, flat cap and all of that (couldn't resist the rhyme!)...but not anymore, bring on boucle. I like having a formerly unknown texture to work with, to mix into my wardrobe. And to ensure no move toward 'twee' is made I've added the fail safe combo of studs and biker leather. If I had been good enough to take a shot that included my feet (duh - in my defence you then end up with too much of my little cramped room in the shot), you would see I'm wearing my Office studded buckle boots to add to the contrast, oh well...at least I said it, right?!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment