Thursday 10 January 2013

Outfit of the Day: Nineties Feel.


Jacket: MuuBaa, Jumper: H&M, Skirt: Vintage, Ring: Gift, Hat & Bracelets: Vintage

Hello, 

A pretty simple outfit here, I do like me a grungy midi-skirt...I'm a fashion 'recycler' as they love to call Kate Middleton/Windsor (??) as she occasionally wears an item more than once! Anyhow, I apologise for not having a better selection of photographs, but I have a terrible cold and I look...terrible, in the photos where you can see my face - I think you could catch the cold from just looking at me. So I've left them out for safety reasons. This skirt has little buttons all the way up the middle, I've opened some of them for the ease of walking and also to avoid looking a little frumpy. But not to the point of 'leg-gate' Jolie style, that was very strange wasn't it! Anyway, off to work I must go. 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment