Thursday 21 March 2013

Outfit of the Day: China Blue Pattern




Shirt:Primark, Trousers: Topshop via eBay, Jacket &  Bag: Vintage, Rings: ASOS & Shoes: Office

Hi, 

I personally think that China patterns themselves are pretty and well, rather nice..but possibly a little prim. Hence why I've decided to channel the trend through a more androgynous item - a shirt, and one that has fish all over it! I also feel it's important to note that neither my knees or these trousers actually look this wrinkly, I figure I'm standing strangely...leaning back on my heels, trying to do a balancing trick, trying to fall over backwards, who knows! Anyhow, I hope you like my union jack colour scheme, though if spring or summer ever turn up I'll be styling this shirt with whites in a more S/S 13 way.

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment